INFO IN ENGLISH
Welcome to C4 Shopping – a big, lively shopping center in Kristianstad, Sweden. Here you’ll find everything for your summer wants and needs: clothes, accessories, toys, hairdressers, interior design, glasses, groceries, medicine, restaurants, the delicious Swedish fika and so much more!
Weekdays 10–20 • Weekends 10–18
To get here by car
We’re located right next to the E22, Exit 40, just east of Kristianstad. If you want to use GPS or any map app, enter: Fundationsvägen 17.
Parking is free and our parking area fit a lot of cars. The parking spaces are also extra wide, so there’s plenty of space between the cars! If you drive an electric or hybrid car, we got parking spaces with charging stations that are free to use.
To get here by bus
You can travel by four different bus routes: stadsbuss 1, regional bus 551, 552 and 558 from Kristianstad Central station. The bus trip only takes 10 minutes and the bus stop at C4 Shopping is called Hammar/Nosabyvägen.
You can purchase your bus ticket:
- Via the Skånetrafiken app
- By the customer service desk at the Central station
- Onboard the bus
Other things good to know
- We got 25 toilets, free of charge. Also a couple of baby changing tables.
- There’s plenty of fun playgrounds for the little ones, both inside and outside.
- Easy accessability for disabled: parking spots, bigger toilets and wheelchairs to loan.
- There’s free wi-fi and sockets for charging your electronic device in our site-built furniture.
- All our stores accept payment by card – so no need to exchange to Swedish cash.
- But if you want, there’s ATM machines where you can withdraw Swedish cash.
If you’re in need of assistance or lost something at C4 Shopping, you can call our guards at: 0708-54 79 22 during our business hours.